Skip Bins in Pennant Hills
YOUR LOCAL EXPERTS WHEN YOU NEED SKIP BINS IN PENNANT HILLS
Skip Bins in Pennant Hills – a Guide
What is a Skip Bin?
Skip bins are special waste containers. Larger than the average bin, Skips can hold anything from regular waste, to furniture and demolition rubble. They come in a variety of sizes, so you can find the perfect Skip Bin to meet your needs.
Ku-ring-gai Skip Bins in Pennant Hills provides sizes ranging from 2m3, 3m3, 4m3 and 5m3.
Common Uses for Skip Bins
Whether you’re preparing to build a new home in Pennant Hills, sprucing up your yard, or getting ready for spring cleaning, Skip Bins can be your greatest tool. Rather than taking countless trips to a landfill, you can hire a Skip Bin to sit on your property while you fill it with rubbish from your project. When your project is complete, all you have left to do is wave good-bye as our waste management team come to haul away the Skip Bin.
Benefits of Hiring a Skip Bin Service – in Pennant Hills, New South Wales, AU
Hiring a Skip Bin can save you massive amounts of time and effort. Rather than hauling to landfills and sorting out recyclables, you can rest assured that we will take the time to ensure any item that can be recycled will be. KRG will handle the delivery and collection of your Skip Bin, and we’ll work with you to help choose the right size and time frame to best fit your project. If you need to extend your rental period, that’s no problem! Just give us a ring, and we’ll work out new details.
What to Look for When Hiring a Skip Bin Service in New South Wales
While our courteous and professional staff would love to help with your project, we understand that not everyone will choose us as their provider. To that end, we’ve compiled a few tips to help you select which Skip Bin company is best for you.
Are they local?
- You want to ensure the company you choose understands your area as well as you do. KRG operates out in North Shore, North Beaches, and Part of Sydney. Because we’re local, we want to do everything we can to protect the natural beauty of our community.
What Services do they offer?
- Some companies offer secure document shredding and eWaste services in addition to Skip Bins. If you have a lot of old documents or an old hard drive lying around, it’s best to look for these services. One stop shopping can go a long way to saving you money. Other companies offer same-day delivery and more flexible timelines. If you aren’t sure where to start, give us a call. KRG’s courteous staff are more than happy to give you recommendations, and we operate on a policy of honesty— if we aren’t the best choice for your service, we’ll let you know and tell you who or what we would recommend.
What do their former customers have to say?
- When looking at rubbish removal companies, or any service, it’s best to see what other customers have to say. A quick internet search for “company name + reviews” can bring up all kinds of testimonials, referrals, and complaints to ensure you are choosing someone with a good record of professionalism and excellent customer services.
What does your local council have to say?
- Some area councils have specific rules for the use of Skip Bins, but they also have experience handling any official complaints against a company. Don’t hesitate to check in with your local council and see what their regulations are and if they have any recommendations.
Waste Types – what you need to know
When it comes to waste, not all garbage is created equal. Here at Ku-ring-gai Skip Bins we accept a broad range of waste products.
- General Waste: household garbage, furniture, paper products, plastic, etc.
- Garden / Organic waste: grass, shrubs, branches, leaves, etc.
- Construction waste: concrete, bricks, roof tiles, etc.
- And more…
Other Helpful Resources for Pennant Hills Residents and Residents-to-Be
Those who haven’t experienced the beautiful suburb of Pennant Hills can find this classy neighborhood in the northern suburbs of Sydney, New South Wales. Pennant Hills is nestled 20 kilometers northwest of the Sydney central business district, within Hornsby Shire. When the area was first discovered by Governor Arthur Phillip in 1788, Governor Phillip commented on the beautiful scenery and the magnificent Blue Mountains seen in the distance. Pennant Hills continues to live up to its reputation for natural beauty amidst a bustling commercial centre.
One of the major landmarks in Pennant Hills is the railway, as Pennant Hills Road is a major Sydney thoroughfare. Hillsbus and Trasdev NSW also have terminus in Pennant Hills, offering a wide array of public transport.
As far as climate is considered, Pennant Hills has an Oceanic climate. The warmest month offers a mean of 21.8° Celsius. Temperatures run similar to Sydney, though averages tend to be a degree cooler in winter and two degrees warmer is summer. Rainfall is fairly well distributed through the year, but March tends to be driest while September is warmest. It’s a good idea to pay attention to the temperature when you plan your project and make proper precautions to ensure you remain hydrated or warm, pending weather.
If you’re in the market for a Skip Bin, odds are that you have a large project ahead of you. However, don’t forget to take some time to relax and enjoy all that Pennant Hills has to offer. The Koala Park Sanctuary lies a short distance from the area, and Pennant Hills hosts a variety of public parks. It also borders the Berowra Valley National Park. Should you find that you are in need of supplies or a little DIY advice, you can always travel a bit to the north and visit Bunnings Thornleigh.
If DIY isn’t what your after, Bunnings can offer a variety of resources, or you can go south instead and pay a visit to First Class Home Improvements. While you’re out, why not stop by one of Pennant Hills’ excellent restaurants? For exotic tastes, Bastani offers traditional Persian entrees, while 私家 Private Chinese Cuisine offers flavor varieties from Hong Kong. Kolachi and Wild Caktus are family style restaurants, one offering a more Pakistani menu while the other brings in the burgers.
Whatever your tastes, in cuisine and activity, Pennant Hills has a lot to offer. Just remember, for all your Skip Bin needs, KRG is here to help!
Your Pennant Hills Skip Bin Hire Specialists
Ku-ring-gai Skip Bins is Pennant Hills’ premiere skip bin service provider. Here’s why you should hire us:
- Environmentally friendly bins with 80% of waste being recycled
- Accepts most waste types
- Over 20 years of experience
- Services all suburbs of Sydney
- Expert advice and processional service and care
- Reliable, on time and friendly
- Same day delivery
Ku-ring-gai Skip Bins
0488 444 554
PO Box 833
St Ives NSW 2075
Monday to Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm
Skip Bin Quote
COMPLETE THE BELOW FORM AND ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY STAFF WILL CONTACT YOU WITH AN OBLIGATION FREE QUOTE ASAP.
Need help choosing the right skip bin?
CONTACT ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY RUBBISH REMOVAL EXPERTS TODAY